THOMPSON PUBLIC LIBRARY
934 Riverside Drive (Route 12)
North Grosvenordale, CT 06255 | (860) 923-9779
Books, Audio & Resources | Special Collections
All adult non-fiction books related to Connecticut are now shelved together. Items in this collection can be checked out. Located in the oak bookcases in front of Reference.
Chilton Car Manuals
Need help fixing your car? Take a look at our Chilton book collection for the answer. Located in the oak bookcases in front of Reference.
Foreign Language Materials
Interested in Beginner Latin? Considered learning Chinese?? Our growing Foreign Language collection offers books, audio tapes and CDs, videos and DVDs. Materials for adults & children are available. Located in the oak bookcases in front of Reference.
Be sure to check out our parenting collection of books, videos, musical CDs and pamphlets which is conveniently located in the play corner. (Parenting/family magazines can be found in the main magazine section.) The offerings range from birth through the teenage years on a variety of topics.
Other Special Collections include...
- College & Scholarship Information - Located in Young Adults
- Connecticut Table -- Featuring brochures and handouts on a wide variety of topics... local history, arts & entertainment, tourism in the Quiet Corner and Connecticut. Located near the front desk/photocopier.
- Connecticut telephone book collection - Located in open Reference shelves
- Local History & Genealogy - History Room, please ask for assistance
- Pamphlet File - Located in open Reference shelves