We have two book groups…come join us!
Books for both groups are available at the Circulation Desk. Audiobooks and large print may also be available, and most selections are on the Library’s Kindle ereaders.
Afternoon Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the second Tuesday of the month at the Library at 2pm.
2022 Afternoon Reading List
- September 13 –– Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and War by Nathaniel Philbrick
- October 11 — Mercy Street by Jennifer Haig
- November 8 — The Love of My Life by Rosie Walsh
- December 13 — The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
Past Afternoon Reading Lists
Mystery Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the first Tuesday of the month at the Library at 6:30pm.
2022 Mystery Group Reading List
- September 6: Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
- October 4: Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
- November 1: The Love of My Life by Rosie Walsh
- December 6: The Arctic Fury by Greer Macallister