We have two book groups…come join us!
Books for both groups are available at the Circulation Desk. Audiobooks and large print may also be available, and most selections are on the Library’s Kindle ereaders.
Afternoon Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the second Tuesday of the month at the Library at 2pm.
2023 Afternoon Reading List
- January 10 — The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- February 14 — One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- March 14 — The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- April 11 — The Lost Boys of Montauk: The True Story of the
Wind Blown, Four Men Who Vanished at Sea, and the
Survivors They Left Behind by Amanda M. Fairbanks
- May 9 — Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- June 13 — Horse by Geraldine Brooks
Complete Afternoon Reading Lists
Mystery Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the first Tuesday of the month at the Library at 6:30pm.
2023 Mystery Group Reading List
- January 3 — The cartographers by Peng Shepherd
- February 7 — Nothing ventured by Jeffrey Archer
- March 7 — The accomplice by Lisa Lutz
- April 4 — Pay dirt road by Samantha Jayne Allen
- May 2 — A flicker in the dark by Stacy Willingham
- June 6 — Local gone missing by Fiona Barton
- September 5 — Firekeeper’s daughter by Angeline Boulley
- October 3 — Mad honey by Jodi Picoult & Jennifer F. Boylan
- November 7 — Portrait of a thief by Grace Li
- December 5 — Dream girl by Laura Lippman