We have two book groups…come join us!
Books for both groups are available at the Circulation Desk. Audiobooks and large print may also be available, and most selections are on the Library’s Kindle ereaders.
Afternoon Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the second Tuesday of the month at the Library at 2pm.
2019/20 Afternoon Reading List
- September 10: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- October 8: The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
- November 12: Educated: a memoir by Tara Westover
- January 14: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- February 11: Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark T. Sullivan
- March 10: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- April 14: Leap of Faith—Memoirs of An Unexpected Life by Queen Noor, consort of Hussein, King of Jordan
- May 12: The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict
- June 9: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Past Afternoon Reading Lists
Mystery Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the first Tuesday of the month at the Library at 6:30pm.
2020 Mystery Group Reading List
- January 7: Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward
- February 4: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- March 3: The Last Woman in the Forest by Diane Les Becquets
- April 7: The Escape Room by Megan Goldin
- May 5: I Found You by Lisa Jewell
- June 2: The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
- September 1: Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan
- October 6: The Last Time I Saw You by Liv Constantine
- November 3: The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- December 1: The Stranger Inside by Laura Benedict