We have two book groups…come join us!
Books for both groups are available at the Circulation Desk. Audiobooks and large print may also be available, and most selections are on the Library’s Kindle ereaders.
Afternoon Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the second Tuesday of the month at the Library at 2pm.
2021/22 Afternoon Reading List
- September 14 — The Overstory by Richard Powers
- October 12 — The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
- November 9 — Yellow Wife by Sadeqa Johnson
- December 14 — The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis
- January 11 — The Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought
the American Ideal West by David McCullough
- February 8 — A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende
- March 8 — The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
- April 12 — Founding Mothers: The Women Who Raised Our Nation
by Cokie Roberts
- May 10 – The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
- June 14 — Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Past Afternoon Reading Lists
Mystery Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the first Tuesday of the month at the Library at 6:30pm.
2021 Mystery Group Reading List
- January 5: Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain
- February 2: Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson
- March 2: The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- April 6: Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson
- May 4: His & Hers by Alice Feeney
- June 1: And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- September 7: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart & One of us is Lying by Karen McManus
- October 5: The Better Liar by Tanen Jones
- November 2: Have You Seen Me? By Kate White
- December 7: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict