We have two book groups…come join us!
Books for both groups are available at the Circulation Desk. Audiobooks and large print may also be available, and most selections are on the Library’s Kindle ereaders.
Afternoon Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the second Tuesday of the month at the Library at 2pm.
2020/21 Afternoon Reading List
- September 8: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- October 13: The Only Woman in the Room by Marie Benedict
- November 10: The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- December 8: Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- January 12: The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- February 9: American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
- March 9: The Witch Elm by Tana French
- April 13: Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler
- May 11: The Optimist’s Daughter by Eudora Welty
- June 8: White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
Past Afternoon Reading Lists
Mystery Book Discussion Group
Takes place on the first Tuesday of the month at the Library at 6:30pm.
2020 Mystery Group Reading List
- January 7: Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward
- February 4: The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- March 3: The Last Woman in the Forest by Diane Les Becquets
- April 7: The Escape Room by Megan Goldin (zoom)
- May 5: I Found You by Lisa Jewell (zoom)
- June 2: The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan (moved to September)
- September 1: Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan
- October 6: The Last Time I Saw You by Liv Constantine
- November 3: The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- December 1: The Stranger Inside by Laura Benedict