Available to Borrow
Kindle models are available for in Library use, as well as a two week loan for Thompson patrons in good standing. Just ask at the Front Desk! Please read the eReader Policy (PDF) for more details.
The next generation of audiobooks: No cassettes. No CDs. No Downloads. Just Play. More than 50+ available… bestsellers, language, children’s and non-fiction books. To search for titles type “playaway” as a keyword search in the catalog. Batteries included, you provide earphones with a universal jack.
Free wireless internet access is available throughout the facility. For further information, please refer to the following policies:
- 3D Printer
- Button Maker
- Cricut Maker
- VHS to DVD Converter
Several computers are available throughout the Library for various functions
- Online Catalog computers
- access in the Children’s area
- for research, Internet, and general use – library card required
- Laptops: Available for in library use by adult patrons with a library card in good standing. Please refer to the Laptop Loan Program Policy and the Laptop Liability Form for further information.
- Color printer: 25 cents per page. Wifi printer for mobile devices and laptops.
- Fax/Scan Station: $1 a page, no fee for scanning.
- Photocopier: 10 cents per copy.
- Projector: Request at the time meeting/event is booked.
- CD player: Ask at the Circulation Desk.