Available to Borrow
Kindles and nooks are available for in Library use, as well as a two week loan for Thompson patrons in good standing. Please read the eReader Policy (PDF) for details.
- Kindle Touch
- Simple Touch Nook
- Color Nook
The next generation of audiobooks: No cassettes. No CDs. No Downloads. Just Play. More than 50+ available… bestsellers, language, children’s and non-fiction books. To search for titles type “playaway” as a keyword search in the catalog. Batteries included, you provide earphones with a universal jack.
Free wireless internet access is available throughout the entire building. For further information, please refer to the following policies:
- 3D Printer
- Slide Scanner
- VHS to DVD Converter
- Cricut Maker
- Button Maker
- 3 Online Catalog computers
- 2 computers in Children’s area
- 9 computers for research, Internet, and word processing
- Laptops: Available for in library use by adult patrons with a library card in good standing. Please refer to the Laptop Loan Program Policy and the Laptop Liability Form for further information.
- Color printer: 25 cents per page. Wifi printer for mobile devices and laptops.
- Fax/Scan Station: $1 a page, no fee for scanning.
- Photocopier: 10 cents per copy.
- Projector: Request at the time meeting/event is booked.
- TV/VCR: Request at the time meeting/event is booked.
- CD player: Ask at the Circulation Desk.